Thursday, April 10, 2008

Having a more successful financial life

If you are planning to work for 40 years and take a retirement at age 65 or more and then enjoy some time before kicking the bucket, do not expect to see me in your company. The reason for this is very simple:

1. I do not believe in looking forward to enjoy life only when I am 65, 70 or even older. I will be too senile to enjoy life to the fullest.The bet time is when I am still fairly young. I would love to take my retirement when I am 40 or 45 years old.

2. There is more to life than working while looking forward to a time of retirement

3. There are ways to combine FUN and success all life long

Become financially successful takes a lot of planning, a lot of thinking out of the paved road and a lot of "playing it risky" sometimes.

It is good to "go to school, get good grades and get a job" but the real world does not care about scholastic reports. What you need, to achieve success in the real world, is financial knowledge. It goes from knowing where to invest your money to businesses that you can start to enhance your financial status. If you have your money under your mattress, that does not reflect a lot of financial knowledge. Do you know the financial vehicles that can earn you the highest interest on your money without uneducated risk? Do you know the sources of loans ( if you ever need those ) with the lowest interest rates and how to get them ?( I am not talking about the Paycheck Advance around the corner)

If you have any doubt about any of these things, feel free to get in touch with our team at

financialknowledge101@gmail.com

Thanks

Eric

No comments: